100X Teams Leadership Conference for Collegiate Athletics
What does every coach want? For his or her team to be as healthy as possible to produce wins and create a winning culture. The same is true inside each department. What if we focused the same amount of energy to help grow each team member to their highest possible level, while creating a culture where everyone plays in their sweet spot? What would that look like? What impact would that have on your team and athletics department?
That’s the idea of a 100X Leader. That is what we intend to help you do.
Today, we are beyond excited to announce the 100X Teams Conference for leaders in college athletics, taking place in Oklahoma City on July 25-26. This conference will not be one where you simply hear information then go back to normal a week later. It will provide you with practical insight that you will be compelled to implement immediately – both at work and at home.
Along with Kevin DeShazo, founder of Fieldhouse Leadership and Fieldhouse Media, you’ll hear and learn from Jeremie Kubicek, co-founder of GiANT Worldwide and best-selling author of 5 Gears: How to be Present and Productive When There is Never Enough Time, 5 Voices: How to Communicate Effectively with Everyone You Lead, Leadership is Dead and Making Your Leadership Come Alive. Jeremie was recently named as one of Inc Magazine’s Top 100 Leadership Speakers.
During this conference you’ll learn:
- What it means to be a leader worth following
- Your leadership style, tendencies and kryptonite. What’s it like to be on the other side of your leadership?
- The 5 Voices of a team – the value each brings and how to engage with each voice
- Practical ways to get the most out of your team in order to establish a healthy leadership culture
Over the past year we’ve been on more than 15 campuses, integrating this content into athletic departments (our partners at GiANT Worldwide have been doing this for a decade with companies like Coca Cola, Arby’s, Ford, Endava, Fellowship of Christian Athletes and more). Whether it’s a marketing team, SAAC, athletics team or compliance, the common phrase we hear among people is, “it just works.”
Healthy culture isn’t built accidentally. You’ve been to enough conferences to know that information – from books or great speakers – doesn’t create habits, transformation does. That’s our goal. Transformation. We will equip you with practical leadership tools, insights, and resources you can use to foster and multiply a healthy leadership culture the moment you leave.
You are capable of being a leader worth following. Of creating a healthy culture and a productive team. It’s time to be intentional about your leadership. On July 25-26, join a group of your peers for what we believe could be the most significant event of your 2016. We can’t wait to see you in OKC!
Register for the conference here.
- Written Agreement To Pay Child Support
- Withdrawal Agreement Task Force 50
- Who Is On A Tenancy Agreement
- Where Buyers And Sellers Plans Are In Balance Or In Agreement
- What Is Transfer Of Power Agreement
- What Is Service Agreement Bond
- What Is An Estate Agency Agreement
- What Is A Prime Brokerage Agreement
- What Is A Capital Maintenance Agreement
- What Countries Have Free Trade Agreements With Australia
- Wedding Agreement Di Bioskop Medan
- Voyage Charter Agreement
- Victoria Agreement
- Vehicle Bailment Agreement
- Unsigned Employment Agreement Enforceable
- Unconscionable Prenuptial Agreement Florida
- Uaw Ford Master Agreement
- Trust Agreement Business Definition
- Trans-Pacific Strategic Economic Partnership Agreement
- Tractor Hire Agreement