Fieldhouse Media and the 2015 #SportsConf
A bit late on the notice but make some time today and tomorrow to check out the 2015 #SportsConf. You don’t even have to leave your desk to attend! If you can’t catch all the videos (that work thing always gets in the way, we know), you can follow along with the hashtag on Twitter. If you register, you can also go back and watch the recorded sessions. Full details on the event are at www.hashtagsportsconf.com.
The conference is full of incredible speakers from organizations like the Boston Red Sox, San Francisco Giants, Sporting News, FanCred, New Balance, The Players’ Tribune and more.
Fieldhouse Media founder Kevin DeShazo will be on a panel tomorrow afternoon at 3:30 ET to discuss the Rise of the Millennials: Best Practices on Engaging Today’s Fan in the Feed. (link to watch)
Look forward to digitally seeing you there!
Fieldhouse Media is an award-winning firm dedicated to helping athletics departments get the most out of their social media efforts, from educating student-athletes and staff to providing an overall strategy. To find out more about us or to join the more than 70 schools utilizing our services for their athletics department, contact us today.
- Written Agreement To Pay Child Support
- Withdrawal Agreement Task Force 50
- Who Is On A Tenancy Agreement
- Where Buyers And Sellers Plans Are In Balance Or In Agreement
- What Is Transfer Of Power Agreement
- What Is Service Agreement Bond
- What Is An Estate Agency Agreement
- What Is A Prime Brokerage Agreement
- What Is A Capital Maintenance Agreement
- What Countries Have Free Trade Agreements With Australia
- Wedding Agreement Di Bioskop Medan
- Voyage Charter Agreement
- Victoria Agreement
- Vehicle Bailment Agreement
- Unsigned Employment Agreement Enforceable
- Unconscionable Prenuptial Agreement Florida
- Uaw Ford Master Agreement
- Trust Agreement Business Definition
- Trans-Pacific Strategic Economic Partnership Agreement
- Tractor Hire Agreement