NCAA Speakers Registry
[UPDATE: As of January 2013, the NCAA has done away with the Student-Athlete Affairs Grant and discontinued the Speakers Registry] Great news! Kevin DeShazo, founder of Fieldhouse Media, has been added to the NCAA Speakers Registry for social media education. This means that you can now apply for and use your Student-Athlete Affairs Grant funds for social media education.
Of those listed in the registry for social media education, Kevin is one of only two who actually use Twitter.
Kevin has done social media education sessions with over 30 athletic departments, from NAIA to BCS level programs. He presented this past summer at the 2012 CoSIDA Convention, at both the 2011 and 2012Collegiate Athletics Leadership Symposium, and served on the Student-Athletes and Social Media panel at the2013 NCAA Convention in January. He and Fieldhouse Media have been featured in The New York Times, ESPN.com, Dallas Morning News, USA Today and various other news outlets.
As you plan your student-athlete life skills/development sessions for each semester, make sure to include social media education. Outside of their sport and class, social media is where your student-athletes spend the majority of their time. These sessions can have a significant impact on both the student-athlete and the image of your athletic department and university.
Contact us today to let us know you are interested, and we’ll help you through the grant process.
Fieldhouse Media is a firm dedicated to helping student-athletes and coaches use social media in a positive, appropriate way through education and monitoring. To find out more about us or to join the over 25 schools utilizing our services for their athletic department, contact us today.
- Withdrawal Agreement European Council
- What Type Of Agreement Is Contract
- What Is An Allocation Agreement
- What Does Internal Agreement Mean
- Voluntary Youth Agreement
- Uts Academic Staff Enterprise Agreement
- Unanimous Agreement Antonym
- Treasury Board Collective Agreement Pg
- This Agreement Shall Be Executed In Counterparts
- Texas Instruments Software License Agreement
- Template Of A Simple Lease Agreement
- Such Agreement
- Student Placement Agreement Template
- Sri Lanka-Iran Preferential Trade Agreement
- Simple Shareholder Agreement Uk
- Shareholder Agreement In Myanmar
- Service Agreement Service Fee
- Scheduling Agreement Functionality
- Sample Lease Back Agreement
- Saanich Fire Collective Agreement